Sunday 29 May 2016

:: The Body Shop - Pinita Colada Launch ::

Hello girls! 

I know it has been a while, the reason being that I'm currently studying for my finals and have very limited time on my hands! However, last Friday 27th May was the launch of the Pinita Colada Line (picture below!) at The Body Shop at PAMA, and I simply could not miss it! I absolutely loved it! 

I got the opportunity to go around the shop and snap a few pictures for you girls, so here they are! Enjoy! xx






The gorgeous Pinita Colada Line! 









And their make-up section is amazing as well mind you! Admittedly I've never tried anything from their make-up lines but I definitely plan to give it a go! 





I absolutely loved going around the shop, and couldn't help myself! I bought a couple of things, and we were given a few goodies which I'm so thankful for! 

The Pinita Colada Fresh Body Sorbet!

The Shea Body Mist! I'm in love with this! xx

This is a hand cleanser in the Mango Scent; perfect to have in your purse or car! xx

We were also given some testers and other goodies! 


I was already a big lover of The Body Shop, and I'm definitely a bigger one now! 
I hope you enjoyed this post girls! I am really sorry that I won't be posting as often, but exams are literally hours away and I need to focus on them this month! I'll still be posting weekly though!
Thank you so sooo much for your support! 

Kaylie Chetcuti 
Soarella 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment