Tuesday 28 June 2016

:: Brand Focus - 3INA Store::

Hey girls! 

Last Saturday I got the opportunity to attend the luanch of the new make-up store 3INA which just opened in Qormi. Saying that I've been blown away is an understatement! I have a thing for organisation and colour-coded things and this was heaven! 



I decided to snap some pictures for you to show you around the gorgeous shop! Check out these amazing nail polishes! 







I also fell in love with their choice of lip colours! From lipsticks to lipglosses, lipliners and mattes! They're to die for! 









And check out their gorgeous eyes-shadows girls! A great choice of shades to choose from! 





Their facial products such as their cleansing milk and their toner! Definitely on my wishlist! xx






Their eyeliners, coloured mascaras, concealers, foundations... the shop is never-ending girls! 








I definitely recommend you to visit the store and treat yourself! Their prices are very affordable, and you're bound to fall in love with the brand! Let me know what you think!

I would also love to thank the salespeople over there for showing me around especially Henry and Francesca! 



Thank you so much!

Kaylie Chetcuti
Soarella
xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment