Tuesday 24 May 2016

:: Malta Fashion Awards 2016 ::

Hello girls! 

This is officially the last post which has anything to do with Malta Fashion Week and Awards 2016! It has been an absolute blast, but unfortunately everything has to come to an end. It was my first ever fashion week and fashion awards, so it has been extra special to me; I got to meet so many talented and wonderful people! 



I wanted to share with you this years' winners, as well as some pictures from the night, as I thought you'd be interested! Below is a compilation of pictures taken on the night by J Ciappara. 










I will also like to congratulate the winner for Blogger of the Year, Daniel Azzopardi! 


I loved having you come on this adventure with me - thank you so much for your support and following! I plan to return to the normal scheduling of posts very soon! 

Kaylie Chetcuti 
Soarella 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment