Wednesday 6 July 2016

:: Pantene Products Review ::

Hey girls! 

I've recently been trying out some new Pantene products, and I fell in love with them, so I thought I'd share my thoughts and experience with you! 

I got the opportunity to review the Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner and the Pantene 2 Minutes Deep Smoothening Mask for Normal/ Thick Hair. 



I will start by writing about the shampoo and conditioner; The Pro-V stands for Pro-Vitamin B5. Pantene have a wide range of Pro-V products, however this is the one which I thought would mostly help my dry (and frizzy!) hair. In fact, on the packaging itself the products state that they are intended to smoothen rough and frizzy hair - JACKPOT! 


I was quite impressed with these products, as they helped me achieve healthier looking hair, while generally strengthening the hair.. The shampoo has a creamy and thick texture, which is white in colour, not to mention the amazing scent! They basically worked by controlling frizz and providing a sleek and silky look! I definitely recommend you to try them out girls! 

I also got the opportunity to try out the Pantene Deep Smoothening Mask for Normal to Thick Hair. This product works by applying it to damp hair starting from the tips and finishing at the roots, leaving it in for approximately two minutes, and rinsing out. The texture and scent are very similar to the shampoo and conditioner - very fruity and permeating! 


It also comes in this handy-dandy packaging, making it super-easy to open in the shower with those slippery and soapy hands! I sometimes also apply it after coming up from the water at the beach, ensuring that my hair doesn't frizz and go crazy (nobody wants that!) 



I hope you enjoyed this post girls! Let me know of any requests or ideas that you have! Summer has started and I have ample time to try out and review products!

Kaylie Chetcuti
Soarella
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment