Tuesday 12 July 2016

:: Adventure Blog #1 ::

Hey girls!

This is a relatively different post compared to the ones I usually post, but I've been given the opportunity to live a beautiful camping experience and I was intrigued to share it with you! I hope you'll enjoy it! 


I can't say that I'm the adventurous type, however I decided to go on this short camping trip. We left on Saturday afternoon and made it back on Sunday 10th. 




We had to walk quite a bit to get to the place where we set up camp, but the scenery was to die for - I started to appreciate the beauty of nature and the clean air. 



We set up camp very close to the sea, which made the experience that much better! 



After we settled down, we decided to go have a swim and watch the sun set! This was without a doubt one of the most scenic moments of this trip - everyone was very relaxed and calm!


We later returned, had dinner and chatted, and went to 'bed' (we slept on rock!). After a relatively harsh night (a new appreciation for my bed haha!) we went to look for some shore wildlife such as crabs, and we stumbled upon some peculiar creatures! 



After another quick dip in the sea, we packed up everything and started our way back up the hill. This time it was not as pleasant due to the heat and the lack of sleep; but nonetheless we enjoyed every minute of it and I am open for another adventure! 

We did not take much with us, apart from the essentials such as food and water. I personally took some sleeping clothes and the outfit as shown below. My shoes are from a local store in Rabat, my shorts are from New Look, and my plain white tee is from Pimkie. 


I went completely make-up free, so I brought absolutely no make-up with me. The only beauty product that I brought along was the Olay Complete Lightweight Day Fluid for Normal/Dry Skin with SPF 15.  I applied it throughout the trip to keep my skin hydrated and to protect me from the sun. 


I hope you enjoyed this post girls; it is quite different but I loved snapping the pictures for you! I plan to do similar posts more often, so let me know what you think! Have a great day! xx

Kaylie Chetcuti
Soarella
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment