Wednesday 16 March 2016

:: Revlon Colour Burst Matte Review ::

Hey there girls! 

About a week ago, I managed to get my hands on the majority of the Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balms. At first glance, I was immediately blown away by their cute packaging and adorable colours! However, as soon as I opened the product, I was even more elated; they're twistables! 




This range boasts vibrant colours infused with a Triple Butter Complex, which give you a gorgeously bold lip. Even though the product's finish is matte, it is very hydrating having a balm-like moisture. 





1. No. 250 - Standout Remarquable 

This is definitely my personal favourite! Anyone that knows me personally, knows that I simply adore bright and bold colours. I feel that they suit most faces and complexions best, however that's my personal opinion!  This is at the top of my recommend list! 
 No. 250 - Standout Remarquable
2.  No. 265 - Fierce Redoutable

Without a doubt another one of my favourites! Once again, its dark tones bring out my complexion best, which is why I immediately took a liking for it. Winter lipstick shades are my happy place! :) 

No. 265 - Fierce Retoudable 

3. No. 240 - Striking Spectaculaire 

This shade of red is truly what its name indicates. It is perfect for any occasion, whether it's a holiday like Christmas or Valentine's Day, date night or even a day out with your besties! Moreover, it can easily take you from day to night! A perfect addition to any girl's make-up collection! 


          No. 240 - Striking Spectaculaire 
4. No. 245 - Audacious Audacieuse 

Pretty gorgeous colour for the summer days if you ask me! Being honest, it might not be the colour for everyone, but for those who are able to rock this shade, go ahead and make it your own! This can easily be a show stopper in any occasion, and I suggest you write the name down because you'll definitely get asked about it! 
No. 245 - Audacious Audacieuse 
5. No. 255 - Enchanting Ravissante 

This shade is the queen of neutrals! For those of you who simply adore giving more attention to your eyes, this shade is the one for you. It keeps the lips simple, and highlights the eyes further, so those who apply on-point eye makeup, make sure to pick yourself one of these babies! 



No.255 - Enchanting Ravissante 

6. No. 205 - Elusive Insaisissable 

This is a gorgeous light pink shade; ideal for summer days next to the beach, getting sunkissed and covered in sand! This tone is definitely a playful and fun one, suitable for almost all occasions! #summerherewecome! 


No. 205 - Elusive Insaisissable 
7. No. 220 - Showy Flamboyante 

Another beyond gorgeous bright shade! This can definitely be worn throughout the year; and just like the majority of the above colours, to any occasion! The most important thing is that you feel great about yourself, and that you enjoy rocking it out! :) 



No.220 - Showy Flamboyante 

Here's a little recap of all the beautiful matte balms! Let me know which ones are your favourites, I definitely recommend 'Standout' and 'Fierce', however I can vouch that they have amazing quality and absolutely gorgeous packaging! #revlonbabies



Thank you so much for your support! Let me know of any suggestions, and I'll talk to you in my next post!

Kaylie Chetcuti 
Soarella 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment