Monday 5 September 2016

:: Thalion Skin Care Review ::

Hey there girls! 

About a week ago, as I was getting my nails done at Lola's Salon in Msida, a small array of products on a shelf caught my eye, which I later re-visited for a more thorough look . The brand was called Thalion. 


I went home and carried out some research about the brand; The natural ingredients, such as the main ingredient which is seaweed, are harvested with the consumer in mind, striving to provide them with beneficial minerals and vitamins. 



The owner of Lola's in Msida was kind enough to give me a couple of samples to try out and share my thoughts with you guys! 



1. Thalion Purifying Foaming Cleanser 

This gel works to cleanse and purify the skin from all the dirt and access oils which would have accumulated on the skin throughout the day. The gel is very gentle on the skin, and I personally found it to be very refreshing and clearing. I applied it on a wet face twice daily (morning and night) and then rinsed with fresh water. 

2. Thalion Algo Pur Clarifying Mask

This paste, made from seaweed and clay is perfect to purify and matify oily skin, clearing the skin and regaining the chemical balance. I applied a thick layer twice a week for two weeks, and it truly helped my skin appear fresher and cleaner. 

3. Thalion Algo Pur Mattifying Fluid 

This product is ideal for people having oily skin, as it tends to absorb the access sebum creating a matte finish day in day out. The unique formula works to balance out and offer a healthy radiance and shine to the skin. I apply this every morning after I cleanse my face, for a fresh start to the day! 


Let me know what your favourite products from this brand are; I would love to hear it! Stay tuned for some exciting Back-to-School posts coming your way in the month of September! Have an amazing week girls! 

Kaylie Chetcuti
Soarella 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment