Wednesday 28 September 2016

:: Tea Tree Products Review ::

Hey girls! 

So as I was strolling around the supermarket aisles a couple of weeks ago, I stumbled over a brand of products which I had never seen before. It had absolutely gorgeous packaging and immediately caught my eye. 



I decided to give them a try, and hence I would be share my experience with you girls! I also got a special surprise at the end of this post so keep on reading! :) 

1. Tea Tree Daily Use Facial Wipes - For Clean and Healthy Skin

As I have mentioned numerous times before on my blog, I love using make-up removing wipes to remove the majority of my make-up, making it easier for a cleanser or a scrub to work its magic! I have picked up this pack to give a try, and I love it! It does exactly the job, without irritating the skin.



2. Tea Tree Daily Use Foaming Face Wash - for clean healthy skin



I cannot adequately put into words how much this product surprised me! I absolutely fell in love with the scent and the colour, not to mention the convenient pump-like dispenser, It leaves your skin healthy, hydrated and soft, while clearing up any excess make-up which hasn't been fully removed with the wipes. 


3. Tea Tree Daily Use Facial Scrub - for clean and healthy skin, suitable for all skin types




I have recently found out that scrubbing on a daily basis causes more harm than good, especially if one suffers from acne and the scrub is harsh on the skin. This scrub is ah-mazing, not to mention to scent! 

So as promised, I have a little surprise for your girls! I have decided that since I love these products so much, I would choose one person to win all the products reviewed in this post! 

All you have to do is like my Facebook Page and let me know your favourite skin products on the post regarding this giveaway which can also be found on the page! 

Thank you so much for your support!

Kaylie Chetcuti
Soarella 

1 comment:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Swimwear Malta

    ReplyDelete