Tuesday 14 June 2016

:: Nude Love @ Lola's! ::

Hello there girls! 

So last week I got my nails done by the talented Michaela Lapira at my go-to nail salon Lola's in Msida. Unlike the past times I've been there, this time I went with an idea in mind - I wanted something neutral and matte (inspired by the beautiful Kelsey from rosiecheeksandfreckles!) And this is exactly what I got done!




Unfortunately I had to shorten my nails as two of them chipped a few days before my appointment! But I'm still happy with them, and since I've been trying to make them look healthier lately, a fresh start is always good, so I guess I have found the bright side of things! 



The thumb, pointing finger and pinky are in the colour 'Country Club Khaki' by the brand Orly, and the middle and ring fingers are in the colour 'What a Knight' by Gelish. In addition, I asked for a matte effect to be put on the thumb, pointer and pinky fingers for that little extra spice!




I prefer applying gelish because it lasts for a long time and helps me lengthen my nails without a problem! It also takes way (waaaay!) longer for the nails to break and the colours to chip! So I find it very beneficial, especially in summer since I spend a lot of my time at the beach! So get those sunglasses ready girls! 




I have been loving the feeling of having made-up nails lately, as its a very new thing for me! I was never into getting my nails done, or doing my nails in general for that matter! It was way too much hassle, applying it, just to have it chip hours later! But this lasts for approximately 3 weeks so I definitely recommend you looking into it! 

I hope you enjoyed this post girls! Take care xxx
Kaylie Chectuti
Soarella 


No comments:

Post a Comment