Friday 10 June 2016

:: Olay Products Review! ::

Hello there girls!

I am so sorry for not posting for so long, but I am currently sitting for my university exams and as most of you would predict, they're taking most of my time! However, I've been pampering myself with some Olay products this week, and I decided to share my thoughts about them with you! 






The products I will be talking about are the Olay 2 in I Cleanser and Toner, The Olay Refreshing Facial Cleansing Gel, the Olay Facial Cleansing Wipes as well as the Olay Complete Lightweight Day Fluid. 

1. Olay Complete Lightweight Day Fluid 

This product moisturises and hydrates dry skin, while protecting your skin! It is very easy to apply, and meets the perfect combination between lightweight making it easy to message into the skin, while not being greasy and hence preventing the clogging of facial pores. Lately, I've been applying this about three to four times a week to make sure that my skin remains hydrated as the hot weather takes over! 






2. Olay Refreshing Facial Cleansing Gel 

Since I've been spending a lot of time at home, I wake up and start my day by washing my face in the morning with the Olay Refreshing Facial and Cleansing Gel. It gives me such a boost in the morning! It cleanses the face and helps to achieve a fresh feeling. In addition, it helps me maintain the moisture in my skin, which I desperately need as I have relatively dry skin! It also serves to ensure that pores are not clogged. It is a gel substance which makes it easy to apply, not to mention the scent - It's divine! It is made with Aloe Vera and Cucumber Extracts, so imagine that! 



3. Olay Facial Cleansing Wipes

I use make-up cleansing wipes to remove most of my make-up, before removing my eye make-up with remover, scrubbing and washing my face with a facial gel. These wipes served their purpose and did indeed remove the product, but for some reason, my eyes would get watery and irritated when I used them. However a good friend of mine uses these wipes and finds them perfect for her skin, so maybe I just had a negative reaction to them. She definitely recommends them though! 



4. Olay 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner 

This product forms part of the Essentials line of Olay, and you'll soon know why! I used this almost daily these past couple of weeks, to gently cleanse and refresh my face, as well as to remove any dirt particles. It is also intended for people with normal, dry and combination skin, and it serves to remove excess oil leaving a refreshing cooling effect. In addition, it helps to reduce the appearance of pores, which everyone tries to avoid! Like the Facial Cleansing Gel, it is made with Aloe Vera and Cucumber Extracts and it also smells amazing - I honestly recommend this! 





I hope you enjoyed this post girls! It isn't like anything I usually talk about but I loved testing out these products! Stay tuned for something special about some Pantene goodies I've been obsessed with lately! 

Thank you for your support!
Kaylie Chetcuti
Soarella 


Nails in this post by Lola's Msida, Malta! 



No comments:

Post a Comment