Saturday 3 September 2016

:: Aussie Frizz Miracle Review ::

Hey there girls! 

Not too long ago I managed to get my hands on the Frizz Miracle Remedy Line by the brand Aussie. I have already heard of the brand when I was invited to the official brand launch a couple months back at the beautiful The Galley at Ta Xbiex; link to the post here: https://soarella.blogspot.com.mt/2016/07/aussie-brand-launch-you-with-touch-of.html 

However, getting a hands on experience with the products is always better, which is why I've decided to share my experience of using them through this review! 




Aussie Frizz Miracle Shampoo 

The first thing that caught my attention with regards to this shampoo, was its scent! It is enriched with the scent of Australian Blue Gum Leaves, which gives it its very particularly pleasant smell! As a sufferer of crazy baby hairs, I found it to be great at taming those fly-aways and keeping my hair in place as much as possible, especially in this humid weather. 




Aussie Frizz Miracle Conditioner 

Just like its shampoo counterpart, this conditioner is also provided with the extract of  Australian Blue Gum Leaves, which are from the Australian Eucalyptus Tree, which helps to keep the frizz under control resulting in a smother look in general. I have felt the difference in the texture of my hair even after just a week of solely using Aussie shampoo and conditioner, and I greatly recommend them! 



Aussie Dual Personality Anti-Frizz Conditioning Milk 

This product is enriched with Australian Sea Kelp Extract to ensure a lightweight styling formula. It helps to tame uncooperative hair (thank god!) leaving it silky and well-mannered. Apart from using it on wet hair after giving it a good wash, I also carry it around with me and apply it throughout the day for an extra boost of #hairobedience! This has been without a doubt one of my hair staples this summer! 



Aussie 3 Minutes Miracle Frizz Remedy Deep Treatment 

After using the Frizz Miracle Shampoo, I have been applying a splodge of this product leaving it in to do its magic for about 5 minutes, and then rinsing it out with warm water. It has Australian Jojoba Seed Oil which gives it that extra boost when battling frizz, helping replenish the moisture to the hair, and in turn reducing the presence of frizz. 



My experience with Aussie has been beyond amazing so far, however I look forward to trying more products from this brand, while sharing my thoughts with you guys in the process! Let me know down below which are your favourite hair products at the moment. Thank you so much for your support! xxx


Kaylie Chetcuti 
Soarella 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment