Wednesday 7 September 2016

:: OOTD - Accessorize Tote Bag ::

Hello there! 

I am back with something that is relatively new to my blog, Outfit of the Days! For some reason, I have stayed away from them for quite a long time, but recently I've been into sharing my daily clothing picks with you, so here is another one! 




In this look, I am wearing a navy blue t-shirt dress with side pockets (which are definitely a plus!). I paired it with a pair of gold sandals, and a gorgeous tote bag from Accessorize. 

This bag immediately caught my eye because its colours make it so easy to wear, not to mention it's the perfect size to stuff all my bits and bobs during my long university days. 




I love how it incorporates the touches of blue and red with the classic brown colour - its an absolute must-have! 



I accessorised with a couple of rings from Aldo, and a neutral nail polish from 3ina No. 106. It was my very first time wearing it, and I'm obsessed - definitely recommend! 



I kept my make up look relatively simple, but added a pop of colour to the lips! I also added some extra-sassy stud pearl earrings which I'm absolutely obsessed about! 

Stay tuned for my Back-to-School Posts which will be coming up very soon, until then - stay hustlin' girls! 

Kaylie Chetcuti 
Soarella 
xxx 




1 comment:

  1. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Sex Shop Malta

    ReplyDelete