Monday 17 October 2016

:: Flormar Official Flagship Launch ::


 Hey there! 

These coming few weeks are filled with exciting events and launches, and I am beyond eager for them! Apart from meeting my fellow blogger friends and other online influencers, I love testing new products and meeting the people behind the brands. 

Last Wednesday I got the amazing opportunity to attend the official launch of Flormar's new flagship store at St George's Bay, right opposite Baystreet Ground Level, and for this I'd like to thank Armand for the invitation! In addition, three new collections were launched, namely The Super Brow, Matte Effect and the Back to School Collection , the latter two being Limited Edition collections. 



The Limited Edition Extreme Matte Collection 

The Limited Edition Back to School Collection

I was also very impressed by the pigment of their Matte Mono Eyeshadows! When it comes to the Flormar Brand, I can honestly say that their quality truly surpassed my expectations, especially taking into consideration the very affordable price range offered! Definitely a student-friendly make-up brand! 



And what about their collection of make-up brushes!? I'm obsessed! 




And their Best Sellers stand looking on point as always!




We were also gifted an amazing goody bag, so stay tuned for the reviews of some of these gorgeous products! 


I also didn't hold back from purchasing some goodies myself! 


Stay tuned for some reviews! I will also be announcing something very exciting in the coming days! Thank you so much girls! 

Kaylie Chetcuti 
Soarella 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment