Monday 8 August 2016

:: Look of the Day #1 ::

Hey there girls! I would first like to start this post by apologizing for not having posted for a while, the reason being that work took over my life! However I am back and better than ever! 

Yesterday I went out with my family for lunch and later met up with a couple of friends, and therefore I thought about sharing my make-up look and hair with you! I hope you enjoy it! xx


For yesterday's outfit, I decided to keep my hair down but I still wanted to have it stay out of my face. So I decided to create a middle part with a thin comb. Then I took a small section of hair from the front of both the sides, and tied it at the back of my head. I did this with a hair tie, but you can also pin it with a bobby pin too!  This looks very similar to a half up half down look, which is also one of my favourites for everyday!



I rocked some cutoff ripped jean shorts, and paired them with a plain white tank top and a bohemian looking kimono which is a very recent addition to my wardrobe. I also wore some strappy silver sandals and a couple of mid rings to tie the whole look together. 



I went for a relatively simple make-up look using the following products: 
- Inglot Freedom System Palette 
- Essence Bronze Eyeshadow Palette 
- Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Foundation 
- Sibella Milano Eyeliner
- Essence Plump no Clump Mascara 
- Wynie Blush in 003 
- Man Fei Eyebrow Filler 
- Constance Carroll Lipliner in Clover Pink
- Essence Lip Shine in Like a Princess 

I also wanted to add in a couple of picture bloopers which my beloved sister had taken while snapping the pictures for this post! Enjoy! 




I hope you enjoyed this post! Its a first for me as I never did anything similar to this, let alone the same. But I don't plan it to be the last! Let me know what you think below and stay tuned for more posts coming up this week! 

Kaylie Chetcuti 
Soarella 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment