Thursday 21 July 2016

:: A Bright Summer Day @ Lola's ::

Hey girls! 

A few days ago I had my scheduled appointment at Lola's to get my gelish nails done, and I wanted a bright summery look this time. So as soon as I was shown the array of colours, a beautiful highlighted coral immediately caught my eye! 


The colour I picked is called 'Put the Top Down' by the brand Thailion. I love how bright and summery it is, encapsulating the summer vibes even better; Thumbs up for that! 









 
















Even though the colour is a bit limiting, having it last perfectly without chipping for a minimum of three weeks is a definite plus, not to mention that one can always put on a layer of topcoat and put on another nail polish if a very special occasion is coming up! 






It also looks great on, with a tan, next to the beach laying on a colourful towel and sipping on a slushie! What are your beach must-haves? x



I hope you enjoyed this short post and I'll talk to you soon! Have a great day! xxx

Kaylie Chetcuti 
Soarella 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment