Saturday 18 June 2016

:: Bata S/S 2016 Launch ::

Hey there beautiful people!

So a couple of days ago I visited the Bata store at Valletta, as they were having the launch of their Spring/Summer Collection! To be honest, I was never a big follower of this brand simply because I never got the chance to visit their stores. But this definitely changed my mind; their shoes and bags are gorgeous! 


I managed to snap a couple of pictures throughout my visit, and I decided to share with you some of my favourites! Something I found interesting was that they managed to incorporate some brights, pastels as well as the monochromatic look which I'm so obsessed with! Have a look! xx







Also, I am obsessed with slip-ons! I love their chic look and how they can easily be paired with jeans and a t-shirt; sometimes even with dresses! Here are a couple of my favourites, which I'm definitely eyeing at the moment! 




And what about these for when you're feeling extra sassy in the morning! 



They also had some beautiful bags! And this gorgeous bucket bag which matches the slip-ons! 




I hope you enjoyed this post girls! I have a newly formed love for this brand and their aesthetic! I love how they manage to incorporate the different trends in their shop, enabling everyone to find something for sure! 

Thank you for your support! I will soon be finishing exams and I'm planning some very exciting projects this summer with some local photographers so stay tuned! 

Kaylie Chetcuti
Soarella
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment