Sunday 24 April 2016

:: Shiseido at Melita Health & Beauty! ::

Hello there gorgeous!

This past week I was given the opportunity to visit Melita Health & Beauty which is a pharmacy found in St Julians. They were having the Shiseido Beauty vs. The World Promo Week this past week, and I wished to share my experience with you all! 



In a nutshell, Shiseido is a Japanese multinational personal care company. It produces skin care, hair care. cosmetics and fragrances. 


Their make -up stand was to die for! Girls, believe me when I tell you, you HAVE to visit them! It heaven in there! 



Their eye-shadows are extremely long-lasting and  pigmented, and the variety is amazing!  Its a light weight cream consistency, making it easy to blend - I suggest you give them a visit as soon as you can - they won't disappoint, take my word for it! 




Their lipsticks blend gorgeously, and their packaging is adorable! They provide a long-lasting smooth finish, and ongoing lip hydration. My favourite is Tender Sheer RD 629 (swatched at the bottom)





The gorgeous brand representative and promoter, helped me understand all their different lines of skin care, so here are some of my favorites! 

Pureness Skincare Products  - This range focuses mainly on combination to oily skin, with the purpose of decreasing unnecessary shine and oils in the face, all while hydrating the skin. This is the line which is mainly targeted at young people suffering from acne or other skin related issues such as dryness. 





Ibuki Skincare Products help with correcting skin imperfections, dryness around the eyes, nose and mouth, and it strengthens resistance to ensure clear skin as much as possible.  




With the hotter days approaching, one must start preparing and keeping an open eye for beauty and skin care products containing SPF in them. 



A great investment this summer would be this Anti-Aging foundation with SPF 30. It blends really well into the skin, and leaves you looking smooth and covered. Its never too early to start fighting those wrinkles ladies! 



I hope you enjoyed this post girls! Let me know what you think below!
Meanwhile. prepare yourselves for Malta Fashion Week 2016 - I hope you are as excited as I am!

Kaylie Chetcuti
Soarella 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment