Thursday 21 April 2016

:: Full Face of Essence ::

Hello again girls!

It has been a while since we talked, however I am back with a post which I've been very excited to share with you! As most of you probably know by now, I am a huge (like.. really big!) fan of Essence Cosmetics. I happen to be a person who likes to test out different looks, and I try to do it on a budget. Essence offers extremely competitive prices in the market, as well as having amazing quality, which is why it is so popular! 


I will share with you my absolute favourite products from the brand, and I definitely recommend you to visit one of their stands which can be found all over our gorgeous island, and purchase a couple of these! 







About two months ago I purchased an eye-shadow palette from a local pharmacy which stocks Essence products (the cause of my sins) and I absolutely fell in love. Originally I was after the Naked Basics Palette, which don't get me wrong, it's gorgeous! However, when I was hovering over the stand I absolutely feel in love with the Essence All About Bronze Eyeshadow Palette. 

It has eight matching bronze colours which can be combined in multiple ways. Some are matte, while some are metallic which are perfect for taking you from day to night! They are very long-lasting too! 




Another thing which I'm absolutely obsessed with is their mascaras.  I haven't yet found a better one than their Plump No Clump Deep Black Volume Mascara. It gives great volume and length to the lashes, without making them stick together and clump. I've heard a lot of girls rave about the Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara, which I've also purchased but honestly, the latter is still a winner for me! 


Yep - It deserves two pictures! It's that good! 



Anyone that meets me, would immediately realise that my ultimate obsession when it comes to make-up and beauty are lipsticks, lip liners, lip glosses, anything lip-related really! I feel the urge to buy lipsticks in all shades in brands, but obviously that's not quite doable right? 

Below are my absolute favourite lipsticks from Essence; I'm absolutely in love!
From Left to Right: Nude Love 11, Coral Calling 01, Natural Beauty 07, Adorable Matt! 14, Colour Crush 14, and lastly Barely There! 06. 

They are very moisturizing and long-lasting - and definitely worth a place on your wish list girls! 



I also like their Sheer & Shine Lipsticks; especially 09 I Feel Pretty and 13 Like a Princess! they are in the form of a lipstick, but look like a sheer and shimmery lip gloss when applied on the lips. They are not sticky, which is a must for me! 




And what about their lip liners? I have only recently discovered their lip liners while I was bored-shopping at University. These immediately caught my attention because I'm currently on the look out for water-resistant lip liners for spring and summer! 

They are easily applied, and have a very soft texture. They also last quite long, especially Femme Fatale 14!. The rose pink shade is called Wish me a Rose 12 for those interested! 





Thank you for your continuous support both on my blog and my Facebook Page! I hope you have enjoyed this post, as I loved writing it and snapping pictures! 
We have great plans coming very soon in the future with regards to Malta Fashion Week 2016, so make sure to keep updated! 

Comment below if you are simply in LOVE with Essence Cosmetics! 

Take care gorgeous people!
Kaylie Chetcuti
Soarella
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment