Sunday 27 March 2016

:: Brand Focus - Blush & Panic ::

Happy Easter beautiful ladies!

Yesterday, the 26th of March was the date of the launch of SS16 Collection of Blush & Panic. For anyone that hasn't yet been introduced, Blush & Panic is a vintage boutique situated at 47A Melita Street Corner with Straight Street Valletta. 



Anyone that knows me, and has heard my ongoing comments during the Maltese drama Strada Stretta, knows that my absolute favourite thing to do is to comment on the way they are styled. The moment I got to know that the talented Samantha Gatt from blush & panic was the mind behind these gorgeous creations, I simply had to get to know more! A few days later, I was snapping pictures at her adorable boutique in Valletta. 


The first glimpse one gets of the shop, is the front window set-up, which immediately screams creativity and style never seen before! It is genuinely on another level of inspiration! 

Personally, I used to prefer neutral colours when it came to clothing, but not anymore! The bright colour combinations I have seen, have truly inspired me to experiment more with styles and colour combos ingeneral! This place truly served as inspiration - it introduced me to a completely different style to the one I'm used to, and I'm so obsessed! Look at the colours!


The clothing is so delicate and sophisticated! And the contrast of blue and white, with that touch of highlighted yellow, definitely makes me want summer! The detail in the skirt is to die for! 



Another thing which greatly interested me, is the mixture of strong and bright colours with pastels. You will definitely find whatever you're looking for! For a touch of 60s style, this is definitely the go-to place to shop! 




The bags and sunglasses in the picture below scream RETRO! I love the brown leather with the touch of silver on these gorgeous shoes! And what about the metallic stars on the bags at the bag!? 





The sunglasses are all very different and fashion forward  -  I definitely suggest you go and pick up a pair for yourself! 




They also have beautiful accessories such as scarves and head wraps! These serve as a great first-step to testing this style of clothing! 



And the same goes for the jewelry! 



They also have the cutest house decor and stationery! 



And I HAD to snap a picture of this beyond-gorgeous vintage-looking telephone! It's rose gold - how could I not?! This is perfect for a person who wants to retain a modern vibe, but also wishes to include a retro- touch. 


























Just as I was about to leave, they offered me a drink from the cutest table! This was not just a shopping experience and event, but truly a creative experience I will cherish; I highly suggest that you give them a visit!



Thank you for your continuous support, and I hope you've enjoyed the post!

Kaylie Chetcuti
Soarella
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment