Tuesday 22 March 2016

:: Beauty Travel Essentials ::

Hello there gorgeous!

So, I just returned from a weekend break, also known as the period of time where one does absolutely nothing except enjoy life and be as lazy as possible! However having said that, I still attempted to look presentable, so I decided I'd share with you the few beauty products I took with me; the ones I simply can't live without when away from home! 

The first essentials I wanted to share with you are my two favourite eyeshadow palettes. These are the Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Palette and the Essence All About Bronze Eyeshadow Palette. Sticking to neutrals allows you to easily apply bolder lip colours - which is what I usually go for! 



When it comes to make-up brushes, I carry with me the following three everywhere I go. The first is a wooden brush I got off eBay which I use to apply blusher. It genuinely works wonders, and I haven't yet found a better one! The next one is a brush called Smudger from The Body Shop, which I use daily on my eyebrows. Lastly, I use another brush called the Smudge Brush which I also got off eBay, (which came in a set) to apply my eyeshadow.


The next set of essentials have to do with skincare. Being away from home is no excuse to abandon your skin! I have posted a 'Favourite Skincare Products' post a while ago, where these products have also been featured - they are the holy grail for me! A quick 5-minute routine before bed will solve an amazing amount of skin problems, believe me! The products I used were the Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturizer, the Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Facial Scrub, and the Simple Kind to Skin Deep Cleansing Face Wash.  


The following products are what I call the basics (hence the look!) These are the four products which in my opinion, are a must! The first is the Essence Plump no Clump Mascara. My eyeliner is the Sibella Make up Milano. The blush varies between the Rimmel Rose  and Wynie Blush. The latter definitely wins on pigment though! Lastly, for foundation I use Essence Stay all Day Long-Lasting.



Now the lips- This is where I go crazy! I'm quite aware that I only have one pair of lips, but I still feel the need to bring seven lip colours with me! I feel that the lips complete the look! My favourite product is the Revlon Colour Burst in Standout . I love how moisturising it is, and also the smell! Another product which I love is the Essence in Barely There  (06)& On the Catwalk (04) Lipsticks. 









I hope you enjoyed this post, and you've found it helpful! Very exciting things are coming up which I can't wait to share with you!

Kaylie Chetcuti
Soarella 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment