Thursday 21 January 2016

:: Quick and Easy Make-Up Look::

Hello there pretty ladies!

A few days ago I had an exam, and like most people, I stumbled out of the house in the morning in a rush. The day's priority is not to look good, but rather to absorb that last bit of information before the exam. 


However, there is no need to look like you've just fallen out of bed! A balance must be established. So today, I'm going through the very simple, and quick make-up look I wore for that morning. 



I'm going to list all the products I have used to achieve this look. It is in no way fancy, but it makes you feel a little bit more put together. I don't know about you, but feeling good bot myself makes me do so much better in life in general; especially in an exam! 

1. Essence Stay All-Day Long-Lasting Foundation
2. Collection Work the Colour EyeBrow Kit
3. ColorTrend Comb It Eyebrow Gel
4. Sibella Milano Smooth Touch Black Eyeliner
5. Essence Plump no Clump Deep Black Volume Mascara
6. Rimmel London Lasting Finish Blush 'Live Pink' No.50
7. Davis Cosmetics Wood Lipliner Pencil No.9
8. Essence Cosmetics 'On the Catwalk' Lipstick No.4

(I also used a sponge to apply my foundation which I do not know the brand to!)








A bright/dark lip tends to imply that you have put in more effort, however if you're not into it, a natural lipstick will do just fine! My go-to natural lipsticks are Rimmel London Kate in 'Pink Blush' No.6, Heng Fang Balm Lipstick No.1 or the Essence Cosmetics 'Natural Beauty' Lipstick No.7.

I hope you found this helpful, and do not shy away from trying new lip-colours! I suggest testing the waters with less expensive brands such as Essence Cosmetics or Catrice to make sure you like the look of it, before investing! 

Feel free to leave a comment below letting me know which make-up brand is your favourite! 

Kaylie Chetcuti
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment