Monday 18 January 2016

:: 5 Things to Treat Yourself to During Exams! ::


Good morning everyone!

Firstly I would like to excuse myself for being away for so long. The reason is mainly, that I'm during exams and time is very limited right now. I'm presuming that most of you are also during exams, so this post is dedicated to you guys!

I'm going to go through 5 things which I think you should treat yourself with during this period. I hope it helps! :) 


1. Any cute stationary which you think you'd enjoy, be it new felt pens or pencils, highlighters, new notebooks, anything which would make you happy. Anyone that knows me, knows how obsessed I am over pencils and all stationary! During exams, there is nothing you can do except study, but anything colourful will definitely boost your morals! This is my current setup but feel free to do you! :) 





2. Right before exams, or during, I suggest that you treat yourself to a facial (or a trip to your hairdresser!). The reason is that if you're going to be stuck at home for about 2 weeks, you might not feel the best about yourself. Going hand in hand with this, maybe treat yourself to a good moisturizer or something similar? The two I'm using right now are the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat and the Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Moisturizer. 

3. The third thing I'm finding very useful during exams, is a large blanket to cuddle in while studying not-so-exciting-things! My course mates will definitely relate to that! With the temperature suddenly falling outside, I'm sure that a warm blanket and a cup of hot chocolate won't do bad to anybody! 

4. Moreover, treat your beautiful selves to great nights of sleep. I might take this too far by sleeping 9-10 hours (I know I'm lazy!), but it's honestly the most important thing. It helps you wake up energised and ready to work - so I strongly encourage that! 

5. Lastly, allow yourself to splurge on something once exams are finsihed. That way, you'll have something to look forward to! This could range from an aquarium, to a handbag, a camera... anything you set your mind to. But having something as a reward truly helps you study with a positive vibe! 

I hope you enjoyed this relatively short post! Let me know below what you have decided to treat yourself to :) Good luck for your exams, and I'm sure you can do it!

Kaylie Chetcuti
xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment