Thursday 19 May 2016

:: Malta Fashion Week - Sam Selby The Sirena Collection ::

Hello girls! 

This fashion week does not only boast numerous fashion shows by the talented designers, but it also hosted a couple of exhibitions, this one which I'll be sharing with you today, as well as the one by Saz Mifsud which will be coming soon! 

Being completely honest, since I had never heard of the designer, I didn't expect much, especially since I'm not a big jewellery fan myself. However, this collection blew me away! As you can imagine, they are made from sea sediment stone, which gives it an earthy yet sophisticated look. I am in love with this collection, especially the necklaces; have a look for yourself! 










Hope you enjoyed this post! Stay tuned for more!

Kaylie Chetcuti
Soarella
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment