Thursday 19 May 2016

:: Malta Fashion Week - Carla Grima 'Ophelia' ::

Hey there! 

The absolute majority of the clothing pieces that I own are either black, white or grey, and it is not frequent that i venture out of my zone and wear something colourful. However, this collection leaves you no choice but to be inspired with the beautiful colores and shades! 

This got me very excited for exams to be done with, so I could go have a look around and purchase a couple of summer pieces (with colour this time!!). 










Hope you loved this collection as much as I did - I am so looking forward for the rest of spring and summer, for the Mediterranean Sea and to rock sunglasses! Stay tuned for more girls! 

Kaylie Chetcuti 
Soarella 
xx

Disclaimer - All pictures in this post were taken by the talented photographer Luke Testaferrata. 

No comments:

Post a Comment