Sunday 3 April 2016

:: Sleek Makeup Weekend - Melita Health & Beauty ::

Hello again girls! 

Last weekend, happened to be Sleek Makeup Weekend at Melita Health & Beauty, which is a pharmacy in St Julians. However, I can honestly say that it is definitely not your average pharmacy. A lot of attention is given to make-up, perfume & skincare products!



I was given the opportunity to photograph some of the gorgeous displays of make-up and perfumery which they had in stock! I'm absolutely in love! 




The gorgeous contouring & Blush Palette which I strongly recommend!
There's more! In my opinion (and I'm sure most of you will agree), this is absolute heaven! 








I also enjoyed the array of perfumes which they had in stock. I had the opportunity to smell both the Nina Pop by Nina Ricci perfume, and the Chanel No.5 which I'm dying to purchase! I definitely encourage you to smell them out! *sniff sniff* 



I was also given the opportunity to get my make-up done by a Sleek Make-up Artist! I enjoyed every second of it, and learned so much! A tip she gave me was to apply black eyeliner very close to the lashes, and then use a smudge brush to smudge it out onto the eyeshadow. This helps to give your eyelashes a fuller look! 





















In a nutshell these are the Sleek Products she used: Primer in Control Shine, Concealer in CC1, Foundation in Shell, Contouring using the Palette photographed above, called FaceForm (Light), Sleek Blush by 3, Eyeshadow using the palette I-Divine a New Day, and my Lipstick is called Lip VIP in Night Spot. 


I-Divine a New Day - Eyeshadow Palette

Sleek Blush by 3 - Blush Palette 
Before I left, I was given a small goody bag which included numerous testers I'm dying to try out! These included Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask, Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara, Bioderma Eye Makeup Remover, L'Oreal Maquillage Quad Eyeshadow Palette, Estee Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Cream, GLOV Hydro Demaquillage Quick Treat,  and L'Oreal Eye Designer in Argent Rose!



Thank you so much for your support girls, and thank you to Melita Health & Beauty for having me!

Kaylie Chetcuti
Soarella
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment