Saturday 12 March 2016

:: Favourite Online Beauty Purchases ::

Hey there lovelies! 

       Anyone that knows me personally, knows how obsessed I am about online shopping. Don't get me wrong, nothing beats the experience of browsing shops over and over and feeling those beautiful fabrics, however, buying things one click after another is honestly addicting! Especially when you know your purchases will not cost you much! :) 

Through this post I want to share with you my Top 5 favourite beauty products from eBay. So, here we go!

1. Lipstick Palette



This lipstick palette is without doubt one of my top favourites! Admittedly, I don't like all the shades, however as the picture clearly illustrates that the bright pink is my chosen go-to. However, most of the colours are simply gorgeous such as the plum colour on the bottom right, and the neutral shades on the left! I use the top left one ( a shimmery transparent) as a kind of lip gloss over other matt lipsticks. 







2. Davis Cosmetics Wood Lipliners 



This trio of lip liners, are genuinely to die for! Originally they come in a set of about ten, however admittedly I was not crazy over most of them, so I decided to opt for the single purchase, and ordered them separately. I love dark colours such as maroon and plum for the lips, so when I saw these I got way too excited! I definitely recommend girls :)



3. Art Cosmetics Toronto in 'Matte Diva' 


The first thought I had when I received and opened this product up in the mail, was how much the packaging resembled that of the popular MAC lipsticks. This put me off slightly, however as soon as I tried it on I fell in love! This is a product for those ladies who love the mattes! The one I purchased is in a beautiful 'light' maroon colour, but the range is endless! Here is a swatch! :) 


4. Wood Cosmetic Tools Set


This is a perfect start-up set for any person who is starting to get interested in make-up, especially the application of eyeshadow. I have had this set for about two years, but I still use most of the brushes in my daily routine! The set includes, an Eyeliner Brush and an Eyeshadow Brush, which I use obsessively. It also came with a Nose Shadow Brush among others, which I use to shape my eyebrows :) 

5. Heng Fang Balm Lipsticks 




This also came in a set of nine or twelve lipsticks, which I've had for the past year. Some of them, I disliked and the rest I've either used up or gave to someone. The texture of these products is very hydrating, however it dries matte and is relatively smudge-proof. It is definitely worth the purchase - I definitely recommend! 




I am (pretty much!) obsessed with online shopping, especially when the products do not cost much. The reason is that I love experimenting with new colours and shades, therefore I prefer to spend less to test the colour, and then invest in a relatively more expensive product which carries that shade. This is usually the plan, however more often than not, I am incapable of letting go of the previously bought products, as they are not always low-quality. Sometimes, I simply fall in love with them! Let me know of any products which you're currently obsessed about down in the comments below!

If you have any post suggestions, feel free to leave a comment below or private message me on any of my social media! 

Kaylie Chetcuti
Soarella 

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment