Tuesday 3 May 2016

:: Gelish Love @ Lola's ::

Hello girls!

I would like to start by excusing myself from being away for so long, but exams are getting closer and its getting crazier! About a week ago I had the opportunity to visit Lola's once again to get my nails done! Lara, the owner of the salon and her assistant did my nails as pretty as ever, and I wanted to share them with you! 




Prior to my visit, I had gelish (also made by her!), therefore it had to be removed before applying the new set. They used the foil method and I decided to snap a pic for you girls! It looks weird I know, but basically they put a product on the nails which breaks down the polish and therefore reduces damage to the natural nail! 



While this process was taking place, I got busy deciding which colours I was going to choose, and eventually went with the prettiest pastels; a baby blue and a baby pink which definitely scream spring to me! 



If anyone is interested in the exact names, here they are! So the pastel pink is called 'Pink Smoothie', the pastel blue is called 'My One Blue Love' and the Glitter Polish on my middle finger is called 'Escar, Go to France'. The names are adorable, I know! 


The reason I will keep getting gelish done over and over again is mainly because, it doesn't chip and lasts for up to three weeks if taken care of, sometimes even more! This is of paramount importance to me, especially in summer since I'm in the water all the time and everyone knows what happens to nail polish in the water! 


In addition, it helps a lot with elongating your nails! The nails become very strong and hard, and it is very difficult to bite them when gelish has been applied. I also feel that you are less likely to bite beautiful nails than chipped and weak nails!. 



For those worried that only one colour would bore them for three weeks, I can see where you're coming from! However, I've only recently learned that you can apply a layer of top coat on your nails to prevent them from getting stained, and apply another nail polish of your choice. This helps to match any of your outfits to your nails when going to important events and meetings! 

Thanks to Tammy Fenech for the dream  catcher! :)

Thank you so soo much for the great support! This year has been amazing so far, and I can't wait to make new memories and live new experience at this years Malta Fashion Week! 

I love you girls!
Kaylie Chectuti
Soarella 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment