Saturday 14 May 2016

:: Malta Fashion Week - New Designers Part 1 ::

Hello there girls!
Finally! The long awaited Malta Fashion Week '16 has arrived! This morning, on the 14th was the first fashion show; New Designers held at Teatru Rjal inside our beautiful capital city! I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to attend all the fashion show this year, so make sure you follow up! 

I am going to start with my absolute favourite collection, which was that by Marija Cutajar called 'Summer Breeze'. She took part in Fashion Week in 2015 for the first time, and has since held another fashion show in Rabat, Gozo named 'Pet-a-Porter', as well as another in Florence!







Malcolm Cremona  presented his collection Walk the Talk at this morning's fashion show, leaving most of us, including myself, speechless at some of his creations! 









Mari Ahoy presented her original geometric-inspired collection, showing off her talent and eye for detail, using simplistic fabric, and the constant use of ties and cut-outs. 







This is getting way to long, but I really do enjoy sharing these pictures with you! So I have decided to divide the post in two! I hope you've enjoyed this! Take care girls, and keep updated for more exciting things this upcoming week!

Kaylie Chetcuti
Soarella
xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment