Tuesday 17 May 2016

:: Malta Fashion Week - Wedding Bells by Anna Romysh ::

Hello girls!

So the second show of the day was the gorgeous wedding collection by Anna Romysh, which can be found at Wedding Bells in Valletta. 


Looking at these dresses, I just felt like I was planning my own wedding; they're not just the average white wedding dress with a couple of sequins  here and there. Something about them seemed magical. They almost look like dresses which a princess in a Disney movie would wear - they were absolutely stunning. 

Its true that  models are bound to look phenomenal in everything, but all the dresses were made to fit the curves of the body, elongating the legs an the torso, and making all girls of all sizes look like a million dollar$! 









That was my take on the show; let me know what you think down below! Also, make sure to keep an eye for the next shows which will be coming soon!
Kaylie Chetcuti
Soarella
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment