Monday 16 May 2016

:: Malta Fashion Week '16 - The Point Fashion Show ::

Hello there girls!

From now on, all events will be taking place at Fort St Angelo, Birgu. The first event which was hosted there was yesterday's The Point Fashion Show. Now, being honest, The Point is that one place where I feel that I will actually find a thing I would be looking for; if its not at one shop, it will definitely be at another. 


Yesterday's show, really got me in the mood to do some damage, and seeing that this week is Malta Fashion Week, that is not such a good thing! In all, numerous models represented 32 brands which can all be found at The Point. There is definitely something for everyone, from beach dresses, to some gorgeous palazzo pants! 

But enough talking, I snapped some pictures to share with you, so enjoy! These are a few of my favourite looks from the night!



Amy Zahra in Tommy Hilfiger





























I really loved watching and snapping pictures of this fashion show, because the clothes were very wearable in real life, and they can actually be bought in shops!
I hope you enjoyed this post - stay tuned for more Fashion Week updates!

Kaylie Chetcuti
Soarella
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment